This blog is devoted to my architectural sketching adventures and musings about the integration of architecture and sketching.
I hope not only to share my own on-location architectural sketches but provide tips and methodologies for sketching and understanding architecture.
Also, most importantly, I wish to explore ways in which, in a digital age, we can not only defend but
promote freehand sketching within the architectural profession.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Coming soon....

I have been doing lots of ‘architecture sketching’ lately but sadly haven't quite gotten around to posting on this blog... however, I intend that later in the week I will start doing more detailed posts explaining all these different sketches that I did last week....
so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. They all look fantastic. Do you have any word of advice about shading in? I tend to do a lot of line drawings and then I don't have the info I need (light and colour) to paint from my sketches...
    (I mean besides adding watercolour).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin